We continue with our English Project! The aim of the project is to improve the ORAL SKILLS of our students. Some of the actions we have already done since now are:
- A speaking corner taught by our American teacher, Sara, which is really helping our students to see that they can really communicate in English!
- Speaking activities with all the group in the class or in the playground.
- Workshops where students have to sing songs of the Beatles, to listen to stories in English, etc.
- Interactive games in the English lab for the younger students.
- Watching films in O.V. or watching the news.
- Doing a presentation routine every week.
We are preparing some other actions, such as creating a suermarket to do role-play with the students; filming a TV Programme; playing boardgames; cooperative reading; etc.!
YOU CAN FIND SOME PHOTOS OF OUR STUDENTS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BLOG. WE HOPE YOU LIKE THEM!